About Us

We’d rather talk about your business than ours

But in case your wondering, at Big Fusion were all about helping our clients get a lot of attention by creating brand-led creative campaigns that get noticed. Our mission is to to help as many SME businesses 10X their turnover within 12 months as possible. This requires making some big changes to marketing startegy, but the results can be very rewarding!

Big Fusion started off as an SEO only botique consultancy helping ecommerce businesses drive targeted traffic to increase online sales. This was very successful and after a year we introduced social media marketing solutions to the mix aswell.

Social media marketing is a very powerful business tool when used correctly, unfortunately we noticed that many businesses are focued on the wrong data – page likes are great, but they don’t always lead to money in the bank!

The main problem we noticed is that many businesses don’t know how to make the most of web traffic – driving people to your website can offer very high returns, but like a ship with a leak there can also be alot of problems. Even if 10% of traffic converts on the first visit – what happens to the other 90%? – they leave and are never heard from again. It doesn’t have to be that way!

We offer solutions for most budgets from £500 upwards as we like to grow with our clients, and as your revenue grows so does your investment in Big Fusion.  If you would like to find out more contact us today to schedule a free, friendly chat with our founder Chris. Drop an email to hello@bigfusion.co.uk and we will get back to you within 24 hours to schedule a chat.

It’s not a coincidance that people keep saying we’re one of the best SEO and social media agencies in Scotland!

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No connected account.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.